ChangeXperience and the expats: an intercultural approach
ChangeXperience provides help and support for people who leave their country to start up somewhere else in a new professional and personal life, involving a change of habits, language, culture, companions, friends, leaving their original family and having to learn how to live in a new world with new norms, often unwritten.
- You are trying to change your life, perhaps starting up again in a new country. Do you want to be supported in this transformation process?
- Do you want to learn how to manage your emotions better in a foreign context?
- You have had a downturn in your self-esteem since you left your country. Would you like to build up more trust in yourself?
- You need to take an important decision. Do you feel blocked?
- You have an objective and you don’t know how to achieve it?
- You have a project abroad but do you notice the difficulties when it comes to bringing them about?
- Do you want to improve your communication skills, especially at intercultural level, learning how to communicate more effectively?
- You notice the need to improve the relationships with your companions who may have a culture different to your own and you don’t know how?
- Do you want to learn how to manage stress and control anxiety in order to attain a better inner balance?
- You are a director coordinating a multicultural team. Are you looking for support for managing relation or communication dynamics?
- You are asking yourself questions about your style of leadership in an international environment. Do you want to understand how to harmonize your personal characteristics in the best possible way with the cultural context in which you act?
- You are about to move abroad for a new posting. Do you want to get yourself ready as best as possible for this new venture?
- You are getting ready to go back to your country after many years abroad. Are you worried just thinking about what awaits you?
Erika Bezzo, strategic and intercultural coach, has years of experience committed to helping people who are facing a specially complicated period in their lives, such as an expatriation abroad for professional or personal reasons.
Coaching sessions can be held in Italian, French, Spanish, German and English.
Write to Erika Bezzo for any information regarding ChangeXperience services